Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, Lexi!


Today was my x-ray for the pneumonia. I still have some in my right lung, but it is better. The plan is to let me finish my antibiotics and then see what happens. He's hoping that it will clear up without any more medication. I hope so. I'm so tired of coughing and not feeling well. I asked about exercising and he said that it takes about a month to get your strength back. I need to take things slowly and then rest in between. I appreciated his comments and didn't feel so wimpy when we (Andrea went with me) left. Thanks Annie for going with me.

After, we ran some errands and then took a quick trip out to wish Lexi a Happy Birthday. She turned 3 today. We are going to celebrate it Sunday with the family. I will post pictures from her Birthday party later. Alexa told me today that her favorite color is purple. She loves the Princesses esp. Ariel, Cinderella, and Belle. She likes to do puzzles (the 24 piece ones) and she's good at it. Lexi asked for mashed potatoes for her birthday dinner. Andrea helped Alisha out by mashing them for her. I asked what she wanted for her birthday and she said, " A doll and stuff." Aunt Annie made her day when she put nail polish on her fingers and toes. Blue with purple tips. Lexi, Grandma (she started calling me Grams today) loves you! Where have the last 3 years gone?

1 comment:

Annie said...

THey have gone by so fast. I can't even believe she's three! Crazy!