Monday, March 10, 2008

Halloween







My friend told me how to add pictures. It is so fun, that I've added several. I think blogging will be more interesting now. In the past, I haven't known what to say. Now I can find a picture and add interesting comments.

Halloween of 2007, Jarem wanted to be Mickey Mouse. Alexa was a Cabbage Patch Kid. I made both of their hats, while Alisha attached Jarem's ears and Lexi's red braids. Andrea was a girl on Teen Girl Squad. Yuni was a Lamanite Princess and Ryan was a Professional Wrestler from Mexico. Alisha was part of Lexi's costume (the cabbage patch) and Jason wore a Halloween T-shirt. Jarem really got into saying "Trick or Treat" and by the end of the day...was VERY tired. It was another great family occasion.


Halloween of 2002, we were invite to a Uhrey Halloween Party. It was at Marc's oldest sister, Vikki's house. Marc's other sister, Sandra, hosted the party. We decided to dress up as the Adams Family. To our surprise, we won the first prize in costumes. I'm not sure what we won, but it was exciting. We had fun dressing up and acting the part. I couldn't find a cheap doll with dark hair and so Andrea took the time to color it with black permanent marker (it hangs around my neck).

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Woo Hoo!!! I love it! Good job, Mom!